Customers Also Viewed
Morpho MSO 1350 fingerprint reader - Features
The MorphoSmart 1300 Series (or MSO 1300 Series) is a range of compact biometric USB devices.
They use Morpho's patented optical technology and fingerprint algorithms, both acknowledged worldwide for their high levels of performance and their exceptional robustness. Morpho fingerprint technology is ranked #1 by NIST for accuracy.
The MorphoSmart 1300 Series offers a reliable, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for enrollment, identity verification and user identification. Their match-on-device or match-on-card functions guarantee the faultless protection of information and the security of desktop applications.
The MSO 1350 USB fingerprint reader and smart card reader for highly secure biometric applications, in particular National ID card applications.
Features at a Glance
- All-in-one solution: superior performance Enrollment, Verification and Identification
- FIPS 201 and MINEX compliant Feature Extractor & Matcher onboard
- FBI PIV IQS certification and fake finger detection available
- Extensive security features, including encryption and digital signature
- Smartcard reader variants for Match-on-Card applications
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms
Morpho Smart 1350 key features
- Pocket sized USB devices
- Enrolment, authentication and identification : 3 in 1 sensor
- Match-on-Device and Match-on-Card
- Strengh and performance (optical technology and very last algorithms from Morpho’s manufacturer)
- Morpho’s fingerprint certified N°1 by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Reliable, ergonomic and easy to use
- Certifications: FIPS 201 et MINEX , FBI PIV IQS
Question: What is the main difference between MSO 1300 and MSO 1350?
Answer: MSO 1350 has integrated contact smart card reader (usecase: UAE ID card reader) with fingerprint reader whereas MSO 1300 only has a fingerprint reader.
Question: What is the latest version of MSO 1350?
Answer: MSO 1350 V3
Question: How to install Morpho MSO 1350?
Answer: Insert the software installation disc or download MSO 1350 Driver from https://sites.google.com/a/anaxeetech.com/download/morpho. Installation Guide: https://www.shopkees.com/uploads/product_files/6008441177_1579782011.pdf
Question: What is the use of MSO 1350?
Answer: A stand-alone device that can be used for verification, enrollment and identification through biometrics. MSO 1350 is considered as one of the best National ID card readers and widely used in Middle East Country & India in semi-government & government offices, hospitals, banks, typing centers, and private companies for secure smart card and fingerprint authentication.
Buy Morpho MSO 1350 fingerprint reader for scan Emirates id and Fingerprint scanner.
|Model Number||Morpho MSO 1350|
|Type||Finger Print Scanner|
Not Included |
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
Customer Reviews 0 Reviews
amjed khan Mar 2020